- What personally identifiable information is collected through the Cetan Corp website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use and Sharing
Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contact from Cetan Corp at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data on record for you.
- Have us delete any data on record for you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
Cetan Corp takes precautions to protect your information. When sensitive information is submitted to Cetan Corp via our website, your information is protected both online and offline. Cetan Corp makes efforts to protect your information online and offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (e.g. billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which Cetan Corp store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
The Cetan Corp web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that Cetan Corp is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. Cetan Corp encourages users to be aware when they leave the Cetan Corp site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.